Right click! And a few other things.
April 10, 2014
I also made some other small improvements:
- Reorganized the custom settings screen. This allowed me to add some settings that have been requested by some people but that 90% of you probably won't care about. See below.
- You can now type in full screen. Apparently they've made this possible since Flash version 11.3.
- Some minor bugfixes.
Here are the new settings:
- rng_seed. If you want the targets to appear in the same positions every time, set this to something else than -1.
- max_dist_from_previous. How far from the previous target the next target can spawn. Set to -1 for no restrictions.
- absolute_target_speed. If set to "no", bigger targets move faster. If set to "yes", the speed of a target doesn't depend on its size.
- target_fade_out_effect. If set to "off" the targets won't fade out when constant_target_size is set to "yes".
- losing_life_animation. Set this to "off" if you find the big red or black circle that appears when you lose a life too distracting.
- blood_effect. Set this to "off" if you don't like the disgustingly gory and over-the-top graphic violence that gives AimBooster its R rating.
- show_target_ghosts. Don't like the white indications of where you clicked on the target? Set this to "no".